Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Graham Update


One of the highlights of the Thanksgiving trip was that I finally got my chocolate covered graham cookies! Thanks to Christine for recommending the Starbucks cookies to tide me over. They were really good and chocolately, but just not quite the same as my childhood favorite.

After hitting tons of different stores in Chicago and searching the Web, I had pretty much given up hope on finding these. But, when we got to my parents' house on Wednesday night, my mom was all excited and took us up to the guest room where she had four bags of Keebler Fudge Shoppe Deluxe Grahams waiting for me. Fist bumps all around!

After I told my mom about this craving, she too joined the search mission for the elusive cookies. She just didn't tell me that she eventually found them at one of her local Ann Arbor grocers. Although I gave one bag to Lisa and accidentally left one bag in my parents' pantry, I still have two big bags that should last me the rest of the pregnancy.

Aren't moms the best?! Thanks, Mom!


No comments: