Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bump Watch

We're officially into the last quarter, hitting 30 weeks this weekend! I'm still feeling pretty good, just a bit more tired and a lot more chubby. Jody's been awesome at helping me out as I lose steam and find it harder and harder to get up from sitting or laying position!

I haven't posted belly pictures through this, mostly because I just never really felt that whole glowy pregnant thing. But, we have been taking the pictures, and people have been asking. So, here goes: bump shots of the last two months. 23 weeks (top) vs. 30 weeks (bottom):

3 comments:

pH said...

I love the socks paired with the bump. Perfect. So exciting!!!!

Susan said...

You look great!! Will you guys be back in Michigan at all next week? Geoff and I will be there on Wednesday afternoon through Friday morning....maybe we can meet up?

Anonymous said...

You look adorable! February will be here before you know it!-Katie