Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Road Rage

Zoe flipping us the bird, showing us exactly how she feels about car rides.

After her first road trip this weekend (we went down to Louisville), it's offficial: Zoe hates the car. I spoke way too soon when I boasted of Zoe's car calmness when updating my Facebook status. After about 45 minutes on the road, Zoe had a major meltdown. Once I jumped into the backseat, she calmed down and slept the second half of the drive. On the way home, same thing. She lost it at the beginning, I jumped in the back and we were good to go. As long as she saw Mommy's face every time she woke up, we were in good shape. But, it definitely made the drive a bit stressful. I wish someone would invent a safe infant carseat that faces forward. Our girl would be a much happier camper and we would be less of a road hazard.

Stay tuned for happier post to come about the wedding weekend, which was so much fun.

No comments: