Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

I Asked, He Answered


Even though we're way behind in our DVR watching these days, I did manage to finish watching the 3rd season of Friday Night Lights. Still love the show and still think anyone not watching really should start. I'll even loan you my Season 1 DVDs. Anyway, I was thrilled when my dad told me that it got picked up for a 4th and 5th season. Hooray.

My big question though is what characters are they going to keep on there since most of them graduated. It just wouldn't be the same without a weekly Tim Riggins fix (see picture above). So, I decided to email Michael Ausiello, the TV guru at Entertainment Weekly. He has a weekly column called "Ask Ausiello" where he answers a bunch of readers' questions about TV shows. I have been a loyal reader of his column for years. I used to read him at TVGuide.com and I followed him to EW.com. (Yes, I am a geek.) I've never emailed him a question before but I figured I'd give it a shot, so I emailed yesterday. And in today's column, he answered my question! I am so excited--and I feel like a total loser at the same time. Whatever.

If you're interested in the column and to see my Ausiello debut question, click this link and scroll down about 12 questions:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rock! I'm so glad you asked and found out about Tim Riggins.I'm sure he's going to end up working with his brother in the auto shop. And Lyla? But at least he'll be back. And you got printed as a fan. Put it in your portfolio. Love, mom

pH said...

D, this is more exciting then the time you called Eric and Kathy!!! Hooray!!