Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Breakin' the Law

Ah, the Boppy. Although I wasn't big on it at first, I am pretty obsessed with it now that Zoe's grown into it more. I only wish it were more portable so I could bring it around town with me if I need to nurse her somewhere.

Even though the label has a big NO SLEEPING warning, Zoe loves sleeping on it. And since our girl doesn't like to sleep much during the day, I'm not going to stop her from catching a few Zzzs on the Boppy. I mean just look how happy it makes her!

2 comments:

Alison Hunt said...

Oh my gosh, what a cutie! We need to get together for a playdate! Hope you guys are doing well!

pH said...

how cute is her smile?? I bet that warning is kind of like those do not remove the tags from the mattress warning. nonsense.