Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy Bday, Steph!

Birthday girl Stephanie and me sporting some stylin' sombreros


Hope everyone is enjoying the gorgeous weekend we're having here. This is going to short post...


Thanks to everyone for the well wishes for the GRE. It went all right. I wanted my verbal score to be higher, but what can you do? Once I see how I did on the essay section I'll decide whether or not to retake it to get my verbal a little bit higher. All things considered, I'm just happy it's over. We didn't get to celebrate yet because I'm a little under the weather right now. We'll get to the celebrating later. The upcoming Derby Delayed party and Beth and Jeff's engagement bash sound like the perfect places to do just that!


For now, though, I want to wish Stephanie a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY today! I'm so sorry we're missing the party tonight. Have a great time!

1 comment:

pH said...

Don't you drink any Maker's at the Derby party missy! I love that photo of you two. Happy bday Miss Steph.