Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!



Happy Memorial Day everyone! This is going to be a short post mostly because it's about 85 degrees in my house right now, which makes it especially tough to write anything fun. I'm all for going green, but we really need to get our air conditioner fixed.

I hope you're all enjoying your long weeekend to the fullest. It's finally feeling like summer here in Chicago. We had a good weekend relaxing, seeing Iron Man, and hanging out with friends. Thanks for the fun barbecue (brown alcohol and all!), Stierwalts. It was fun. I got plenty of blog feedback and ideas from everyone, so stay tuned.

This weekend also kicked off Jody's beach volleyball season. He was happy as can be to scoot down to the beach and play away. Let the life of a volleyball widow officially begin...



3 comments:

pH said...

I never pictured you posting a large American flag on your blog...but I suppose it fits the holiday theme.

Hope the brown drinks were Woodford???

Anonymous said...

So where is the blog about Edin- I mean I am not 100% obsessed with my kids or anything. I like the blog... I'll forward the link to Avi. xo

Woodford Man said...

what's worse...chicago summer or chicago winter? have to think the winter???