Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Top 3 Reasons for us to Blog

Could this be the new face of Purina?



1) I interview people and write stories about people for a living. I love talking to all these people, telling their stories and learning about so many random things. But you know what? Sometimes I want to talk about my life too!

2) We need to get Charlie's picture out in the world to help fulfill Jody's dreams of turning him into a doggy supermodel.

3) To finally start using Schirel in print. Long before Brangelina there was Schirel. When I suggested combining our last names when we got married almost 5 years ago, it got nixed by pretty much everyone. Now Schirel has a 2nd chance...maybe.

1 comment:

Woodford Man said...

all great reasons. especially for charlie's future.

word at work is that i should take sandora as a last name. jeremy sandora. sounds like a movie star, or maybe a gangster. both quality reasons.