Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Welcome

So, as some of you may know I've been down on blogs. It's not all blogs...just the blogs and bloggers who claim to be journalists simply because they have a blog. Obviously, I'm biased. It just bugs me when someone skips all the journalistic training about responsibile reporting, ethics and all that good stuff just to become a self-proclaimed journalist simply because they know how to set up a blog. Who knows, maybe I'm just jealous!

All that aside, I finally caved. I've liked reading friends' blogs, their dog blogs (you know who you are!) and I am a full-fledged Perez Hilton addict, so I admit blogs aren't all bad. They're actually pretty cool. Plus, whenever I hear from people the first question I get is usually, "What's up with you guys?" So, here we go... A blog to fill in anyone who cares what's going on with us.

4 comments:

Jody said...

Nice blogging

pH said...

Still watching Greek??? You are single handedly supporting that show. Update the blog lady.

Woodford Man said...

wow...glad to see you join the blogosphere. it's quite a responsibility. my friend the yeti had a blog for a while, but he wasn't disciplined enough to keep up with it. good luck in your future blog endeavor.

Anonymous said...

Amazing! I'm adding this to my favorites. Facebook & now a blog? I don't even know who you are anymore....