Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wedding Weekend

Mr. and Mrs. Spencer

The girlsThe dance machine (I spy brown liquor)

This weekend we celebrated Connie and Nick's wedding and had a blast. The weekend started out on Thursday with a welcome party at Fado. This was a great chance to catch up with the bride and groom in a casual and festive way and it gave us a chance to meet Nick's family and friends who made the trip from England. I have been friends with Connie since junior high and I am just so happy that she ended up with such a great guy. All weekend the two of them were just totally adorably happy. Now, I am just keeping my fingers crossed that they'll really move back to Chicago from New York soon!

The wedding was gorgeous and the reception was so much fun. We had a great time on the dance floor -- Jody was tearing it up with some sweet new moves! Courtney and Jeremy were in town too, which is always a total treat and makes me wish that we lived in the same city as them. In addition to celebrating Connie and Nick, this was also the first time in a while that Jody and I got to enjoy a fun night out sans Zoe. (Huge thanks to Jody's mom for watching Zoe the whole day and night!) It took some planning and creativity to figure out where and when I was going to pump all day long, but it all worked out just fine.

Connie was a gorgeous bride and Nick had the biggest grin on his face the entire day and night. Totally cute.

Congrats to the happy couple! Next up, Courtney and Jeremy!!!

1 comment:

pH said...

so much fun. Love the jody dancing photo...just made my night :) BTW, my legs still hurt. i mean how old am I??