Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Sister Act


My sister finally came to meet Zoe last week and it was awesome! The two of them totally bonded and I'm pretty sure Zoe fell in total love. She actually seemed kind of sad when Lisa left. I mean maybe that was just my feelings and I decided to put them on Zoe, but still.

We had a great time with Lisa. It was so fun to have someone around with me all day long. I really am so lucky to have the best sister in the world. As a super-mom, she's given us such great guidance with Zoe. And, as my best friend she is a fantastic phone buddy.

The only problem with Lisa's visit was that she had to go home! Having her around made me really wish we lived by each other. Chicago to DC is just too far away. Hopefully we'll get to introduce Zoe to Avi, Edin and Adam this summer. And I'm really hoping we can figure out a way to get Josh here sometime to meet his little niece.

No comments: