Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 3, 2009

Buh-Bye

Good news, people...Our smoky neighbor is finally moving out! Hooray! Ever since our condo board got on him about smoking in his unit (thanks to Board President Jody!), things have gotten better. But, every now and then the office/nursery still stinks like smoke. But, now he's outta here and I couldn't be more thrilled.


Now, however, Jody and I have to figure out when to start putting Zoe to sleep in her crib rather than keeping her in the bassinet in our room with us. I am not ready for her to head into her own room, and I had the very legit excuse of not wanting her to be sleeping in the smoky room. But now I don't have a good argument.


I know it's important to get her into her own room at some point. But we're still jumping out of bed every now and then, even though she's been a pretty good nighttime sleeper so far. We'll see what happens.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHHHH
Thank you so much for updating the blog!
I have been in dire need of some new Zoe pics- i am coming so soon and cannot wait to meet her in person!!!!!!!!!!! Love you all- Lisa M.