Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

Mom's Away the Kids Will Play




Zoe and Grandpa J and Uncle Jason and Aunt Heather

Diana went on her annual spa getaway with her mom and sister this past weekend, so that meant I was my first time alone with Zoe for more than a day.

I survived with a little help from my family.

My dad came down on Saturday afternoon. We had a good lunch outing to Little Italy and even got in a full family nap.

Jason and Heather came down on Sunday morning. I got to go the beach to play some beach volleyball. Then, we went to Stanley's for a late brunch. We got to eat outside and enjoy the great weather. Good stuff.

All in all is was a nice weekend. Zoe ate and napped without issue. However, Zoe and are are so excited to have Diana back.

No comments: