Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Who Knew Cakes Were Funny?

This was one of my favorites that I saw this weekend. To read the commentary on this freaky cake, just click here.

The other day I was talking to Courtney and she told me about a blog site that she discovered called Cake Wrecks. The concept of the blog is to highlight weird and funny cakes with some commentary about each cake. Honestly, it sounded kinda lame to me. I mean, I like cakes as much as the next girl, but I'm not terribly interested in reading about them. But, Courtney insisted that this site would crack me up.

And she was totally right. Big thanks to Courtney for introducing me to Cake Wrecks. I'm sorry for doubting you! I spent way too much time this weekend reading this thing, and it will now be regular blog reading for me because I really need another way to waste time online.

I had to go through a couple of posts before I really started laughing, but then it just got better and better. The cakes on there are beyond bizarre and the blogger's commentary is hilarious.

So if you're having a bad day or just looking for a good, random laugh, check out http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/.

1 comment:

pH said...

Glad you have seen the light! My fav was the naked mohawk babies on carrots cake :)