Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bubble Trouble



A couple weeks ago, Jody was in New York all week for work, so Zoe and I had plenty of quality girls time. She was really missing her dadd, so I tried making everything a little more fun for her. At bathtime, I decided to give Z her very first bubble bath. I mean, what girl doesn't like a good bubble bath, right? Well, the first night she totally loved it. Playing with the bubbles, squealing and trying to pop them all. Night two, the bubbles were not quite as exciting, but she still liked blowing on them. By night three, she was over it. She kept saying, "No more bubbles," and she even tried jumping out the bath a couple times. So that was that. No more bubbles for Z. Maybe we'll try again in a couple months. At least I was able to snap a few shots of she of her initial reactions to the bubbles on the first night.

No comments: