Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Not Very Green But...


One of the challenging parts about chasing after Zoe all day long is finding the time to make dinner. I typically work during Zoe's nap times, so I have to get creative when it comes to dinner-making. My latest solution has been letting Zoe play in the 'fridge. I know it's not very green, and I still have to watch her pretty closely to make sure she's not about to drop something on her foot. But, it keeps her totally entertained. Today, she kept herself quite busy playing in both the 'fridge and the pantry. Sure, there was food all over the floor by the end of it all, but it gave me plenty of time to get all the turkey chili ingredients chopped and browned before putting them in the crock pot. Now I'm just a little scared to open the can of sparkling water that Zoe dropped, rolled and chased all over the kitchen.

No comments: