Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

Obsession


During my pregnancy Jody and I each got fixated on different baby gear. I'm guessing we got preoccupied with the gear to get our minds off the huge life change we were about to experience. I was all about finding a cute crib set and Jody was all about strollers.

After I finally picked out a crib set, my obsession quickly disappeared. But, Jody's stroller obession has continued. We now have a fleet of strollers for Zoe to hit the town in style.

This past weekend, however, I think Jody's stroller obsession finally came to an end when he got a sweet deal on a Bugaboo. He's had his sights on a Bugaboo from the get-go and I knew he wouldn't rest until he got one. We haven't taken it out into the world yet, but here's a peek at the new Boo. (Look how happy Jody looks!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She just gets cuter and cuter!!!!!!! I love the blog updates- Lisa B.